1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entile Winchestival to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
Once you have purchased tickets, they can only be exchanged, refunded or returned in the following circumstances:
If we fail to fulfil an order as a result of any negligence, or similar act or omission of our own or in breach of contract the customer will be entitled to a full refund including any booking fee charged. If the event is cancelled, postponed or material changes are made to the Event, namely a change of the venue or the headline act, the original tickets that you have purchased will remain valid for the revised event (except for in the case ofcancellation) unless otherwise advised. However, in these circumstances, only the face value of the tickets will be refunded as these are circumstances beyond our control; the booking fee is non-refundable. There will be no refund for lost, stolen or damaged tickets
2. In addition to the ticket price, you will be required to pay a booking fee per ticket, and a transaction fee per order. Those fees are not refundable except as set out in paragraphs 5 below.
3. To prevent fraud and protect Winchestival and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets.
4. You must inform Winchestival of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
5. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
6. On rare occasions the show or event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of Winchestival Management.
7. No dogs (except for Guide Dogs and Assistance Dogs), pets or any other animals may be bought on to site.
8. Visitors shall not be permitted to bring their own alcohol onto the site.
9. We would also like to deter visitors from bringing in picnics to site. We accept that food can be brought in for children and for particular dietary requirements but we would prefer no large picnics.
Camping chairs are allowed.
10. Winchestival does not condone drug use and visitors will be advised of this when purchasing tickets. It is illegal to take, to buy, or to sell drugs on the festival site, if the festival discovers any individual or individuals taking part in such activity then the police WILL be informed.
Our Security Personnel reserve the right to search any volunteers, staff and visitors for all illegal items, including drugs. This includes so called ‘legal highs’. Anyone caught in possession of drugs on the site will be immediately ejected from the festival at the gates and may be handed over to the Hampshire Police.
The dealing of drugs is illegal and the same law applies on the festival site. If you are caught dealing in drugs at Winchestival, you will be detained by our Security Personnel and the police informed.
Experimenting with drugs can lead to adverse reactions and can lead to a very unpleasant experience – don’t risk spoiling your time at the festival. If you do take drugs and you become frightened, ill or depressed, please ask a Marshall to escort you to the First Aid Control Centre, where you can take advice from trained first aid staff.
11. Winchestival operates a Challenge 25 policy at all bars selling alcohol. If you are fortunate enough to look under the age of the 25, you will be required to provide ID that proves your age. If you cannot provide ID, you will be refused service to purchase alcohol.